OK. I’ll fess up. Just like everyone else, I get writer’s block. This was one of those weeks.
I write all of my blogs on Friday (at least that’s the plan) but this past Friday, I was stuck. I knew where I wanted to go, but every time I got started, the phone would ring. Back to square one.
Anyone who blogs regularly can relate, I’m sure.
I have a few tricks. I have a notebook full of ideas. I also read other blogs for inspiration. Yes, I have a database of articles from my fellow bloggers.
You can always find my inspiration in the related articles section at the end of each post. By the way, show these bloggers love by visiting their posts and subscribing. There are some awesome blogs out there.
By about 9:00 Friday night, I was on a roll. The phone stopped ringing, hubby was safely in bed watching monster movies and my fingers were flying across the keyboard.
By 11:00 Friday night, I was exhausted. I had written 3 articles and had the titles for the other 2. Laundry can wait on Saturday.
That’s when the universal law kicked in….
Saturday morning I got up and began writing my Thursday blog article. That article flowed like a river.
Friday I planned to blog about daylight savings time, but I had no clue where I was going with it.
I always open my social media accounts as soon as I boot my computer. When I opened my WordPress blog – it was there…
Fellow blogger Nocturnal Fire Fay sent me another Sunshine award.
Get it? Daylight savings time, more sunshine? What could be more perfect or a more perfect way to end a week of blogging about how the 7 Essential Principles work?
Thank you for the award and the example of how automation (Principle #3) works Nocturne Fire Fay. You have given me extra sunshine just in time for daylight savings time.
Now it’s time for me to plant more seeds of sunshine and pass the award along….
- Place up the award picture link back to and thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the ten questions posed to you
- Pass on the award to 10 or more bloggers
- Favorite color: blissful blue
- Favorite animal: My pet goldfish. Very quiet and no surprises on the carpet when I get home from work.
- Favorite number: Any one with lots of zeros after it.
- Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Coffee. Not the good stuff, either. I don’t have time to earn a PhD in coffee. I drive the Starbucks people nuts because I order “just coffee” every time I go there.
- Facebook or Twitter: Twitter.
- My passion: I’m passionate about everything I do.
- Getting or giving presents: Giving presents. I like giving the Sunshine Award better than even getting it. But I can’t give it if I don’t get it, so I suppose both are good.
- Favorite pattern: Anything that won’t make me dizzy. I absolutely hate plaid and paisley. Plaid because my school uniforms were black watch plaid. Paisley because it looks like something you see in a microscope.
- Favorite day of the week: Every day above ground.
- Favorite flower: Daffodils.
These are blogs that haven’t received a sunshine award from me in the past. Please visit these great blogs.
- Cup of Life (http://thecupoflife.wordpress.com/)
- Damp Squid (http://dampsquid.wordpress.com/)
- Fabulous and Money Savvy (http://fabulousandmoneysavvy.com/)
- Have a Dream (http://jamesdez.wordpress.com/)
- I Touched a Thought (http://itouchedathought.wordpress.com/)
- Life in Harmony and Balance (http://lifeinharmonyandbalance.wordpress.com/)
- Media Meme (http://philammann.com/)
- Mortal Heart with Immortal Souls (http://celestealluvial.wordpress.com/) – Back at cha Celeste
- Pritti Confident (http://pritticonfident.wordpress.com/)
- Weight4Us (http://weight4us.wordpress.com/)
- 7 Essential Principles You Must Learn (living4bliss.wordpress.com)