I will display blogger awards immediately in order to thank the award giver for the honor, but I will post my nominees for the awards on a special Saturday post so that I can give the awards the time and attention they deserve.
The purpose of blogger awards is to share love. Please visit these amazing award-winning blogs and share love, a comment, a like and maybe even subscribe. If you are nominated for these awards, don’t forget to share the joy by nominating others.
The rules for both awards require that I reveal 7 things about myself, so that is a great place to start.
- I have pet goldfish. Yes, goldfish are pets you just can’t pet them or else they will die.
- My grandson evicted me from my home office. He doesn’t live with me, but he had to have his own room in my house, i.e. what was formerly my home office. I have been working from my kitchen table for 19 months.
- I do not drink. I stopped drinking when I was pregnant with my 27 year old daughter (she is 27 now, not when I was pregnant with her) and I never started again. Yes, folks I am 100% sober at all times. Scary thought, isn’t it?
- I was a cheerleader in high school. That’s weird because I wasn’t popular in high school; I was just a good cheerleader I guess. I never got to sit with the cheerleaders or the football players at lunch, I hung out with the nerdy kids (I was one, which doesn’t fit the cheerleader thing at all.) Anyway, that was a long time ago. I am so over it.
- I started college when I was 16 and graduated when I was in my 40s – wait, I’m only 39. I’ll take that back.
- I can usually find something I like about most people (except politicians.)
- My parents though that sending me to an all-girls high school and an all-girls college would somehow reform me. Didn’t work – although I appreciate it because I was able to excel in math and technology which are subjects that are usually introduced to boys in co-ed schools (at least back in the dark ages when I went to school.)
Thank you A Second Cup for this wonderful award. Readers please visit and subscribe to this awesome blog. This blog is designed to be read with your second cup of coffee in the morning. It is a tad edgy at times, but always intelligent. I usually agree with the opinions here, they are very common sense. I would welcome the chance to share a daily cup of Joe with Dave, but unfortunately I must settle for just enjoying his blog.
Share seven things about you. Done.
Pass the award along to 15 other blogs.
And the winners are…
- 400 Days Until 40
- Dumb Little Man
- Heart Winds
- Jane Thorne
- Keeping Pace
- Life. Aisle
- London Flower Lover
- Makes Me Wander
- Mirth and Motivation
- Moment Matters
- Phoenix Tree Productions
- Spilled Cookies
- Step on a Crack
- Sweetie Pie
Very Inspiring Blogger
You won’t believe this (I know that I don’t) but Mental Health Food has been given another awesome blogger award, this time the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Let Life In Practices.
I write all of my blog posts on the weekend and schedule them to release every day. This means that my posts are already written before I read your posts. I wish I had a nickel for every time that I would read one of Kristin’s posts only to tell her that I have written an article about the same subject that will post the next day.
Thank you Kristen for such an amazing honor.
Thank the person that has given you the award. Done
Tell us 7 things about yourself. Done.
Give the award to 7 people.
And the winners are…
- 365 Days of Courage
- A Second Cup
- Optimist Forever
- Have a Dream
- Goss Coaching
- Passing Phase
- Positively Branded